I am happy (and a bit sad) to tell you that I’m going away for the next week. I’m heading to Mexico with my family and my sweet boyfriend, and I could not be more excited.
I also am going to be toting a very light bag as I’m going to be leaving my computer at home.
It feels like a huge and very strange step to leave something behind that I’ve grown so accustomed to, but I’m really looking forward to a chance to unplug and refuel.
So for the next week, The Lipstick Gospel will be strangely quiet, and I’m going to be spending the week with the people I love, soaking in some sun and some much-needed rest.
I hope you can do the same!
If you’re looking for a little bit of reading material while I’m gone, here are a few tidbits. 🙂 Just in case you haven’t seen them.
– Ever wondered why it’s called The Lipstick Gospel? Here’s the story!
– This is a post I wrote for Prodigal Magazine last week, all about what happens when you really get vulnerable.
– Click the “Photo” tab at the top of the page to see some of the photos I’ve taken around the world!
– Ever wonder who took the photos for The Lipstick Gospel? Wonder no more! Meet my friend Lacee.
– Other questions? Here are some answers about what I do every day, how I began The Lipstick Gospel, and why I traveled the world.
And until I see you next, I hope that you have a week filled with laughter and peace and moments that are heavy with joy and attention.
All my love,