The Loveliest Things is a series I do on Fridays written by people like you (friends, family, readers, etc.). It’s my way of creating a space where we can remind each other (and ourselves) that life is teeming with loveliness, if we only take time to look for it.
And that’s what The Loveliest Things is all about. We’re taking the time to notice.
If you would like to submit a Loveliest Things post, here’s what you need to do:
1. Check out past posts. This will give you a taste of what I’m looking for in terms of length, format, and content.
2. Send me a list of five things you find to be particularly lovely these days, with a short paragraph expanding on each. (Stephanie@StephanieMayWilson.com)
3. Include in your email five photos (one for each of the things on your list). These photos don’t have to be fancy or professional. I want to see the things you’re talking about through your lens! iPhone photos are welcome around here.
+ Important: Please make sure you own the rights to these photos (meaning you have taken them or have permission from the photographer to use them).
3. Include a bio in your email (in the 3rd person please), with any links you’d like included (twitter, blog, Facebook, etc.)
4. Attach a photo of yourself so that everyone can see the lovely person behind the post.
And that’s it! You can send the last four things to Stephanie@StephanieMayWilson.com and I will take care of the rest.
I’m looking forward to reading your Loveliest Things!