Hey friends — let's talk girls trip shirts…
There is nothing I love more than a girls trip. Friendship + travel… is there anything better??? Nothing leaves me feeling more inspired, more rested, or more like my very best self than an adventure with my best girls. It's truly my favorite form of self-care.
I was meeting up with my best friends at a lake in Minnesota this last summer when we decided we NEEDED matching girls trip shirts. (Wanted? No. Needed? Absolutely. 👏👏). The problem was, we couldn't find anything we liked. We couldn't find anything that was our style, first of all. And many of the girls trip shirts we did find had phrases we just really didn't resonate with. 🤦🏼♀️
(Superlatives can be fun, but I just don't know that I want to explore a new city while wearing a shirt that says, “Most likely to get arrested.” 🤦🏼♀️)
We ended up buying matching girls trip shirts that none of us were particularly excited about, but that worked for a photo or two. And it was on that girls trip, WHILE wearing that t-shirt, that I had an idea… 💡
They say if you can't find the thing you're looking for, maybe you should make it. And so that's what I did!
My passion project
For the last few months, I've been working on a passion project that has been SO much fun and SO good for my heart, and today I finally get to share it with you! (I'm SO proud of how this turned out!!)
Without any further ado, introducing the Girls Trip Gift Shop !! 🏝🥂✨💕
I've spent the last six months creating a collection of super fun girls trip shirts, sweatshirts, beach towels, and more to match both your friends and your style! Whether you’re dusting off your passport, planning a weekend away, or a staycation at home, these t-shirts and sweatshirts make for the perfect accessory and souvenir.
(They also make for truly incredible girls trip photos. We made sure of it!)
To check out my brand new Etsy shop and see the designs we've been working so hard on for months, just click right here!
Here are a few of the shirts I can't WAIT to take on vacation!
My favorite girls trip shirts:
1. This style is part of a collection I've been calling The Vintage Traveler. It's the perfect shirt to wear on a girls trip in the desert. (Palm Springs or Vegas anyone??) We have a regular version and a customizable version! (If it were me, I'd customize it and put the name of our group or our destination and the year!)
2. I LOVE this girls weekend design. It's clean and simple and classic, while also soft and feminine and fun. We have this design in a bunch of different shirt colors and I'm pretty sure this one is going to be my pick for my next trip! 👏👏
3. I love the design and the colors of these next girls trip shirts. This style also comes in a customizable version! (And a sweatshirt too!)
4. The women in my community have LOVED these next shirts, which makes me so happy. It's such a fun design — and we have a customizable version too!
5. I don't know about you, but I LOVE all things Anthropologie. Whether it's home decor, paper goods, candles, or clothes — I feel like they gather the most beautiful, inspiring things from around the world and weave them together into their designs. Anthropologie was the inspiration behind this next style and I just LOVE.IT.
Friends, I'm so honored to get to share this shop with you. It's been such a fun project and I can't wait to see which styles you choose for your next trip. 👏 To see all of the fun travel gear and accessories we have in our Etsy shop, just follow this link: Girls Trip Gift Shop.
Oh, and make sure you send us photos of you and your friends in your girls trip shirts! 📸 We'd love to feature them! (Just email them to firstname.lastname@example.org)!!
Here's to passion projects and pursuing our dreams, and definitely to more adventures with our very favorite people. 🏝 🥂
All my love,
P.S. Need some extra inspiration or some help planning your next girls trip? We have a podcast episode with your name on it! Here’s the link where you can tune in: How to Make a Girls Trip Actually Happen This Year